scrive

subtlepersona

Friday, April 15, 2005

"not now..."

No not a love, not now...not yet. Not while I hunger for something so much more impassioned, so brutal in its affection that I could do not but surrender to it. Tremble slightly heart...soft quivers keep quiet in this vulnerable state. Hold still for me...do your purpose now with stoic duty, keep me strong and let me stand alone. Against these walls of fortitude that keep me solemn and sorrowed I'll lean...with weary hands Ill grasp its cold stone and bring myself upright. Dont shine, not yet...my eyes befriend the dark that deceives you...give me a moment, let me trace my fingers on your warm welcoming skin and let me know your shape. But don't shine now, don't blind my eyes, dont leave me in this white bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home