scrive

subtlepersona

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I can't decide how I love you best
or when?
In company of your men, unbridled
purely reckless
Refinements made by this one
loosened and defunct
Your eyes cast piercing glimpses through smoke
lost of its blood and jungles
now clouds and slivers of truth and lies

I can't decide how I love you best
or when?
Alone.
Studying the image of yourself.
Vulnerable, disastrous
Content
Pressed by grit and shaken by the tumult of life's waves
you lay upon the rock
anxiety of change seethes below,
while you befriend the sun

I can't decide how I love you best
or when?
I know I loved you as a child.
Sweet on dreams and limitless
you and this world were separate
yet,
youth was weaned by earth's wilderness

So you trusted this and ran and flew from inhibitions
they surmised

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home